Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello World!

Well here I am starting my blog. I have been keeping a pen and paper journal of my garden for many years and now I want to share my observations with you! A little bit about myself...I am a landscape horticultirist. I work for a park district in Chicagoland. A landscape horticulturist is a person who does "a little bit of everything" in the hort field. I design, plan, propagate plants and maintain landscapes. I also do landscape consultations and plant healthcare observations. I can give you advice on how to improve your landscape, make it look more beautiful and what to add to "freshen it up" . I will tell you what you need without trying to sell you services you don't need. If you are interested leave me a post. Hope to heare from you soon! Dolly

3 comments:

  1. HEY! Dolly! It's old school Steve. Cool graphics on the blog, Check mine out. It's been on and off for 7 years.
    Hope you are doing well!
    CHeers from Bloomington :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I look forward to be educated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bout' time! LOL! Now you can have your neighbors look here instead of secretly waiting for you to come out and pot/plant! I really appreciate all your help! My gardens look awesome thanks to you, and me actually listening!

    ReplyDelete